Welcome back, ye Constant Engagers!
Here’s the latest news detailing the actions, observations & results from promoting of local Dublin businesses, last week.
The week after Valentine’s Weekend. I’m delighted to report that Dublin’s Services Industry is operating at a much higher capacity, consistently. It seems the stormy weather didn’t deter people from venturing out into Town, neither.
Another good sign that things are getting back to normal.
- We have a hugely exciting project on the horizon. The Rising Tide Local Business Platform will work in partnership with Inchicore College of Further Education (ICFE).
- We continue to distribute the new ’10 Euro Menu’ on behalf of Fitzgerald’s Bar. Through this work we have opened up the door for Fitzgerald’s Bar, across every building on the Trinity College Campus.
- Parea Greek Street Food Cafe, Talbot Street have officially joined the Rising Tide Local Business Platform & their new logo is proudly displayed on our website.
- We received ‘BIG NEWS’ from Bianca & Alex at Bounceback Cafe. This news is unrelated to business, but it’s delightful news, indeed. Congratulations, guys!
- Our followers on Instagram continue to grow. Last week we blasted past the 800 mark. Feel free to follow us @Rising_Tide_Dublin to see what we get up to on a daily basis!