Welcome back, ye Constant Engagers!
These are the latest highlights from the actions taken, the observations made & the results achieved from last week’s promotions of local Dublin businesses….
Last week was possibly the most fun we’ve had, yet!
The positivity received through our actions & interactions were a fillet for the entrepreneurial soul and they are detailed below:
- Tasted & enjoyed the Egg & Bacon Burger from Panda Burger & Sushi Restaurant in the heart of The Liberties. (Robert Street, to be exact …)
The burger meal itself was delicious & perfect for a delivery driver who can stop off for 20 minutes…
- The Beast, aka my delivery van (!) finally got ‘Mean Cleaned’ by Brandon at his fab Auto Valetting Service. It’s fair to say that my van feels like new (genuinely) & is actually a pleasurable to be in!!! No joke!
Brandon & his Mean Clean Car Valeting Service is located behind the FTB GYM in Coolock.
- Tasted & enjoyed the Egg & Bacon and then The Dubliner (a couple of days later) Burgers from Dublin’s newest burger joint – Born for Burgers, Dame Street. It’s fair to say the guys have a new return customer!
- We collected the signage for ‘Papa Pizza’ Pizzeria from PrintSave (Bluebell, Dublin 12) and brought it to Talbot Street. Matti, the owner of Papa Pizza is delighted with the new menu boards.
- At the time of writing, we’ve almost hit 800 followers on Instagram. You may follow us on Insta at @Rising_Tide_Dublin …please do so!
- One of our major projects took a huge step towards realisation. This project will be so exciting once it gets up and running….and to the best of my knowledge, I don’t think it’s ever been done before, on such a scale. Stay tuned, folks! .
- Connection Forging
- Problem Solving